Faith Walk!

There has been so much teaching around me about faith. I think it is such an important topic right now. Really its not even a topic, its apart of this walk. I heard a preacher say, if you don't have faith, you don't have salvation. How can you be saved without faith. My bishop has been teaching lately on faith. Laron and I went to Florida one weekend to sing and do some studio work. While we were working we started talking. (which I love) We started talking about faith and he had this crazy revelation from the Lord that changed my whole perspective on the word and topic faith. Hebrews 11: breaks faith down soooo clear. "Without faith it is impossible to please God". "Faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen". Now us as christians always think faith has to do with everything outside of us. I need a new car, let me have faith and its mine. I want a new house, let me have faith and I can have it. But faith is the substance of things hoped for, so faith in this matter is not you sitting, praying and wishing. Your faith is you working saving your money and getting your credit together to get those things. Now FAITH is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. A lot of times we think our faith is on the outside, but has anyone ever asked the question, who am I faith to. Who am I the evidence for or the substance for pleasing God. Now remember without FAITH its impossible to please God. So the things we do on a daily basis, the things we do are evidence to others that God is real. There are some people on this earth who are already rich and don't need faith to have a brand new car, because they have the money. So are we limiting faith to mere things that we can see.... Even though the scripture says faith is the evidence for the things we can not see. Now that rich person may have all materials but may not have peace of mind. You are the evidence and substance of what they don't have and can never purchase or obtain with mere physical means. The unseen always controls the seen. So the question is are you the evidence and the proof for someone that God is real?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seeds are planted to GROW!

Damaged Relationships

What are you hearing?